If you would like to have your manuscript formatted to adhere to particular journal requirements, please add AJE Manuscript Formatting to your order. Alternatively, if you are mainly interested in reducing the word count, and would also like us to edit and comment on the paper in detail, you could obtain Scientific Editing and let us know that you are interested in suggestions about how to reduce the word count.
Articles in this section
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Can you format my references in Blue Book style?
- Can you format a thesis or dissertation?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Will you reformat my article to fit the requirements of a particular journal?
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?