You must have access to the appropriate software to make changes to your figures within their new file type. Therefore, we recommend that you send the final version of your figures to us for formatting. However, if you need to make any changes to your figures after formatting, we will work with you to make the necessary adjustments.
Articles in this section
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?
- What do you do when figure files for submission need to be formatted differently from the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?