Our average production time is 3-4 weeks, but this can vary depending on author-requested revisions. Video abstracts get more traffic when they are included in press releases, so it is advantageous to allow plenty of time prior to publication to work with your institutional press office.
Articles in this section
- What is the video production process?
- What file types can I upload for video abstracts?
- Who makes these videos?
- How long will it take to make my video?
- What supporting documents would be useful to upload with the manuscript?
- Will you keep my work confidential?
- How much input will I have?
- Do you have any restrictions on what I can submit to the video service?