No, and to do so would be unethical. Editing of a paper by Nature Research Editing Service in no way implies that the paper will be selected for peer review or accepted by a Springer Nature publication or any other publication. The decisions of journal editors are based on the suitability of each paper for that journal and are entirely independent of whether the paper has been edited by Nature Research Editing Service.
Articles in this section
- Why did you make particular stylistic changes to my paper?
- Do you edit grant proposals?
- Do you guarantee the publication of my paper?
- Do you revise the content of authors’ papers?
- How long does it take?
- What’s the difference between language editing and scientific editing?
- Who can use your services?