Our formatters do not perform language editing (correction of grammar, phrasing, and word choice errors). Instead, they ensure that your manuscript is in agreement with journal guidelines. This includes layout; font; spacing between sections and lines of text; citations and references; formatting of headings and a check to ensure that all required sections are present; title page check; checking of word count, image number, and reference number limits and noting overages; and ensuring appropriate placement of tables and figures.
Articles in this section
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Can you format my references in Blue Book style?
- Can you format a thesis or dissertation?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Will you reformat my article to fit the requirements of a particular journal?
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?