Many journals require figures to be submitted as .eps files, which you may not be able to open using your current software. Thus, in addition to any submission-ready files, we will also send .tif versions of your new figures for you to review.
Articles in this section
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?
- What do you do when figure files for submission need to be formatted differently from the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
Article is closed for comments.