Which type of editing is right for my grant proposal?
Choose Scientific Editing if you need the following:
- Help emphasizing the significance and potential impact of the work, including across disciplines
- Help ensuring that the proposal states a clear and appropriately justified aim, and specific, clear and measurable objectives are provided that relate to that aim
- An assessment of how strongly the objectives are reflected in the description of work to be undertaken
- A review of how well the methods and expected outcomes are communicated, and that risk and contingency planning are accounted for
Either Silver or Gold Language Editing is the best choice if you need help with your language or grammar:
- Silver corrects errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation, rephrases sentences that sound unnatural or confusing, and makes your style sound more professional.
- Gold provides additional edits to Silver and makes further improvements to the style and phrasing. It also provides a personalized summary of the editing to develop your writing skills for the future.