- Why did you make particular stylistic changes to my paper?
- Do you edit grant proposals?
- Do you guarantee the publication of my paper?
- Do you revise the content of authors’ papers?
- How long does it take?
- What’s the difference between language editing and scientific editing?
- I see you translate from my language into English. Do you ever translate from English to my language?
- Do you translate official documents (e.g., birth certificates, diplomas, school transcripts)?
- Does translation include formatting?
- What do I do if a journal mentions English as a problem after translation?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How are AJE translation services different from traditional translators?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Can you format my references in Blue Book style?
- Can you format a thesis or dissertation?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Will you reformat my article to fit the requirements of a particular journal?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?
- What do you do when figure files for submission need to be formatted differently from the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?