Because a Translation re-edit may involve a variety of steps (e.g., Translation, Editing, or Formatting), we cannot provide a specific timetable that applies to all re-edits. Once you submit your paper for re-editing, we will determine what steps are needed and contact you with your actual deadline within 2 business days.
Articles in this section
- I see you translate from my language into English. Do you ever translate from English to my language?
- Do you translate official documents (e.g., birth certificates, diplomas, school transcripts)?
- Does translation include formatting?
- What do I do if a journal mentions English as a problem after translation?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How are AJE translation services different from traditional translators?
- How long will it take to have my paper re-edited?