In order to generate top-quality figures, images that are included within a figure should also be sent independently in the highest available resolution file. For ethical reasons, we are unable to make changes to brightness, contrast, or color balance, and we will not crop the image.
Articles in this section
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?
- What do you do when figure files for submission need to be formatted differently from the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?