Unlike traditional translation companies, we use translators who are active researchers in your area of study. This ensures that they know the jargon of your field in both English and your native language, guaranteeing the most accurate translation possible. AJE also includes a quality review for every translation by one of our experienced Academic Translation Advisors. We believe this additional step is critical to providing the most accurate translation of your important research. Moreover, our translation service includes English language editing by native speakers in your field, so you can be assured of the quality of the language in your final paper. Finally, our translation service includes unlimited English re-editing, so if you need to make changes to your paper later, we will re-edit it for free.
Articles in this section
- I see you translate from my language into English. Do you ever translate from English to my language?
- Do you translate official documents (e.g., birth certificates, diplomas, school transcripts)?
- Does translation include formatting?
- What do I do if a journal mentions English as a problem after translation?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How are AJE translation services different from traditional translators?
- How long will it take to have my paper re-edited?