We format manuscripts according to the journal’s guidelines for submission. Once a paper is accepted, the journal may perform copyediting and typesetting of the formatted paper to prepare it for publication.
Articles in this section
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Can you format my references in Blue Book style?
- Can you format a thesis or dissertation?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Will you reformat my article to fit the requirements of a particular journal?
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?