Yes, please upload your .tex file for Formatting. During submission, please include any related dependency files that we will need to compile your LaTeX file (e.g., figures, .sty, .cls, .bib, etc.) as reference files. Please note that only manuscripts written in English are eligible for our LaTeX service. Because we cannot track changes in LaTeX, we will provide a compiled PDF of the file showing the changes that have been made to your document.
Articles in this section
- I wrote my paper in LaTeX; can you format it for my journal of choice?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Figure Formatting?
- Can you format my references in Blue Book style?
- Can you format a thesis or dissertation?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Will you reformat my article to fit the requirements of a particular journal?
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?